Meet Zac Pasmanick and his team – You don’t just get an agent; you get the whole team!
No single agent can possibly offer you all the services that “The Zac Team” or “Zac Pasmanick” can. With the resources of a closing manager, listing manager, marketing manager, listing partner, buyer’s agents and administrative staff, the zac team will:
- Increase your net profit through expert negotiation
- Avoid unnecessary showings by bringing only pre-qualified buyers
- Keep you updated with weekly calls
- Promptly answer your questions 7 days a week
- Ensure on-time closing by tracking the progress of the sale
- Make sure nothing slips through the cracks by keeping tabs on the paperwork
- Respect your time schedule by coordinating inspections and assessments
- Ease your stress-level by resolving any problems that arise during the process
- Guarantee a smooth closing by reviewing all paperwork
- Assist you with searching for and purchasing your new home with email listings sent directly to you if you’re buying another home in the Atlanta area
Neighborhoods and Subdivisions Served
The Zac Team has served a number of clients in the following neighborhoods and sub divisions:
Decatur Georgia, Buckhead Atlanta Georgia, DeKalb County, Fulton County, Avondale Estates, Ansley Park, Virginia Highland, Poncey-Highland, Poncey Highland, Morningside, Candler Park, Grant Park, Lake Claire, Druid Hills, Emory, Inman Park, Downtown Atlanta, Midtown Atlanta, Little Five Points, Edgewood, Cabbagetown, Reynoldstown, East Atlanta, Kirkwood, Oakhurst, Medlock, Fernbank, Castleberry Hill, East Lake, Georgia Tech, Georgia State.