Biography – Zac Pasmanick
Zac Pasmanick grew up in the Morningside neighborhood of Atlanta, Georgia. After becoming successful in real estate, he purchased the family home from his parents, and still lives there today. Zac Pasmanick started his real estate career in 1979, and began with RE/MAX in 1984. Within three years Zac Pasmanick bought the franchise, only to sell it seven years later. Today, Zac Pasmanick is a Broker of Ponce Realty and in 1993, Zac Pasmanick founded the highly experienced The Zac Team.
Credentials and local awards
Zac’s credentials and other local awards include: CRS, CRB, GRI; Certified Distressed Property Expert; Life Member, 25 years in the Atlanta Board of Realtors’ Million Dollar Club; Foreclosure REO Specialist; Short Sale Specialist; two-time Phoenix Award Recipient; Who’s Who in Residential Real Estate; a Howard Brinton Star, and regular Bill Barrett Superstars Workshop attendee.
He has several RE/MAX accolades:
- number one RE/MAX agent in Georgia several years running
- International Hall of Fame
- Circle of Legends (given to only 13 of 70,000 RE/MAX agents worldwide the year of its inception in 2002) and consistently ranks in the top 100 RE/MAX teams in the nation.
- The zac team consistently places as one of the top teams both in the U.S. and internationally out of over 110,000 RE/MAX agents and in 2007, ranked 45th of all teams in the U.S. and 89th of all teams worldwide.
- In 2007, the zac team was also the #1 team with RE/MAX Greater Atlanta Intown – again!
- Zac Pasmanick is also very involved in his community – both with the family of real estate professionals as well as his local neighbors. He regularly contributes to and supports local schools and organizations (such as Morningside Elementary, Mary Lin Elementary, Fernbank Elementary, Inman Middle, Grady High, and Paedeia schools and more.
- Zac Pasmanick receives invitations to share his expertise with fellow Realtors at various national conferences has spoken on the topics of marketing, blogging, and leadership.
- Zac Pasmanick also continually furthers his own education at real estate and leadership conferences.
- The zac team’s total sales volume in the last three years was almost $150 million ($51 million in 2007 and over $67 million in 2006 and approximately $25 million in 2008)!
Zac Pasmanick and his listing team “The Zac Team” specialize in helping our neighbors sell their Morningside, Virginia Highland, and intown Atlanta homes. They are also Certified Distressed Property Experts and conduct dozens of short sale transactions each year.