Awards & Achievements – Zac Pasmanick | The Zac Team
- Life Member Atlanta Board of Realtors’ Million Dollar Club Consistently one of the Top 100 RE/MAX Teams Worldwide 2007:
- “Above the Bar” award from Real Estate Magazine 2004
- Captain of the Industry Award from the Atlanta Board of Realtors 2003
- RE/MAX Chairman’s Club 2003
- The Crystal Award from the Atlanta Board of Realtors 2002
- Circle of Legends 2002
- Crystal Phoenix Award 1998
- RE/MAX International Lifetime Achievement Award 1995
- Pinnacle Award 1991
- Inducted into the RE/MAX International Hall of Fame
Biography – Zac Pasmanick
Zac Pasmanick grew up in the Morningside neighborhood of Atlanta, Georgia. After becoming successful in real estate, he purchased the family home from his parents, and still lives there today. Zac Pasmanick started his real estate career in 1979, and began with RE/MAX in 1984. Within three years Zac Pasmanick bought the franchise, only to sell it seven years later. Today, Zac Pasmanick is a Broker of Ponce Realty and in 1993, Zac Pasmanick founded the highly experienced The Zac Team.
Zac Pasmanick begin his real estate profession with Coldwell Banker, although has been arrogant to call RE/MAX his residence for more than 25 years. He founded The Zac Team to superior serve the Atlanta real estate promotes. While the a lot of awards and accolades that Zac has expected right through the years show well, it is the pleasure of his past clients and the more than 4,000 joyful homes he has helped public pay money for and sell that mean the most.
Recognized for his trademark “Zac Did It Again!” a sign, Zac is also accepted for his pronounced online occurrence and district capability. Thanks to award-winning marketing and his community involvement, hardly anyone can live inside 285 and not know of Zac. If you’re looking to buy or sell a home within Atlanta, Decatur, and Buckhead, Zac’s the one to call!
Zac’s designation include Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE), Certified Residential Specialist (CRB), Certified Residential Brokerage (CRB), GRI, Life Member Atlanta Board of Realtors’ Million Dollar Club, Five Star Professional Foreclosure REO (Real Estate Owned) Specialist, and Short Sale Specialist.